Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Being...something

Well. Today I kept my word and did something other than "be". I read some of the texts for both my classes, did some laundry, played games with my kids, bought groceries, and thanked heaven that I am still on spring break. I also am now "following" several of my classmates' blogs. I can't wait to see what they have to say. I am truly fortunate to be in a learning community such as this - everyone brings their own experiences and knowledge to the table and that makes it interesting. I enjoy seeing the different points of view - even if mine is the right one. (ha! Just kidding, everyone!)

Now the kids are calming down and so is my husband and me. Our dogs are laying about the room in various positions, mostly resembling carcasses. Except mine - he is snoring loudly.

I won't be far behind.

Tomorrow...more reading, more planning, more games, more housework. Life is good.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine:

    Love this blog site. I'm bookmarking it:)
    The graphic insert deserve second looks, just from an entertainment perspective. However, how you have answered personally is also valuable. I totally agree in your statement that people learn by being involved. This adds to their volition and motivation. Great Job!

    Chris Wallo

    ReplyDelete