Monday, March 7, 2011

No blank space

Ok. I really am not posting anything earth shattering. No great discoveries, no epiphanies. I simply don't like the blank space on my blog. I know that later I will be posting deep thoughts - or deep something - in response to questions posed by my professor in my EDUC 8845 course. For now, however, I am reading and sorting through quite a lot of information. My other class is EDUC 8112 - also a challenge. Luckily, this is my spring break and in between kids, house, and animals I am able to work on my studies.

Oh, and I'm also working on a painting. And planning for the big project my classes will begin after spring break. We painted one room and rearranged furniture. We will be painting two more before this week is out.

So...I'm feeling a bit scattered at the moment. But things will come together. I am truly fortunate that my family is so supportive.

As you can see, I really am not prepared to discuss my theories of education today. Nor am I anxious to jump into a diatribe on how technology should/could/would be used in the classroom.

For today, just today, I plan to simply......be.

Tomorrow, I will add something on the end of that and be...something.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment